- NW SEC 27 1s5W E 1/2 NW SEC 27, Clayton, IL, 62347 United States
- This peaceful country property is perfect for hunting and recreational activities. With 70 acres of timber, and plenty of logging to be done; there is an abundance of room for hunting and playing as well as making additional income from logging and 10 acres of tillable ground currently rented. Record setting buck killed on property and tons of wildlife make this a hunter's dream.
- 4334 Bishop, Quincy, IL, 62305 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2550 Sqft
- Well maintained brick ranch on corner lot. 3 bedrooms (used as 4) 3 full bathrooms and a full, finished basement. This home does not lack space or storage with large rooms and a wall of closets and open utility room in basement you'll have all the room you need. The finished basement has a large bathroom and room finished for use as 4th bedroom. New flooring of hard wood, carpet and tile throughout home, new vanities, water heater, some paint and plumbing. Roof and driveway new within past 5 years. Covered p...
- 404 N Franklin St., Plymouth, IL, 62367 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,470 Sqft
- Great ranch home sitting on just under 1.5 acre lot. Open feel and lots of new since 2015, including siding, doors, windows, HVAC water heater and complete kitchen remodel with custom made cabinetry. New roof in 2013. Convenience of attached, 1 car garage, with ramp as well as more than enough room for all of your toys. Detached 30x40 shop with two separate overhead doors, heat and full bath as well as additional 18x25 shed for storage or even more toys! This property is right at the edge of the city limits so ...
- 2016 Chestnut St., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,235 Sqft
- Fantastic, completely remodeled, bungalow. This home is neat as a pin inside and out. Open floor plan, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, full basement and 1 car garage. Main floor has 2 beds and 1 bath with main floor laundry, 2nd level is a master suite with adorable "dressing room" and closet off of bathroom. With so much new including roof, siding, windows, porch, electric, plumbing, water heater, flooring, drywall, trim, paint, lighting, counters, and cabinetry there is nothing to do to this immaculat...
- 1508 Van Buren St., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,857 Sqft
- Updated 3 bedroom home with 4th bedroom option in basement (no egrees), currently being used as an office. New SS appliances in 2018, New basement drain and pipes installed in 2020. Full finished, walk-out lower level. Large fenced in yard with private patio. Plenty of extra storage.
- 1036 S. 16th St., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,540 Sqft
- Spacious home on large covered lot. Listed as a 2 bedroom home but used as a 3 bedroom, one is a walk-through. New roof, water heater, some flooring and kitchen appliances. The huge family room, open to kitchen by pass-through, with wood burning fire place makes a great space to entertain, or simply cozy up during the cold winter months. With an oversized, 2 car, attached garage, fenced yard, and enclosed porch this home has all you need.
- 213 E Lafayette St, Clayton, IL, 62324 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,700 Sqft
- Tons of new in this large, 2 story, home sitting on a corner lot with oversized 1 car garage. New-flooring, paint, bathrooms, kitchen, HVAC, windows. Neat details throughout including exposed brick, large bay window and unique stairway. With 1,700 sq feet of living space you'll have everything you need including formal dining, main floor master bedroom, main floor laundry, 2 enclosed porches and huge bonus room with vaulted ceiling that could be a 5th bedroom.
- 508 S Franklin, Clayton, IL, 62324 United States
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 2250 Sqft
- So much room in this 2 story home, located on large lot, edge of town. Includes 3 car open garage. Enclosed front porch. Eat in kitchen. Open staircase.
- 605 NW Cross St., Mt. Sterling, IL, 62353 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,579 Sqft
- Welcoming Bungalow with original woodwork, french doors, and hardwood floors that are the stars of the show in this home. The kitchen and bathroom have been freshly painted, and the owner is leaving all of the materials to install a second bathroom! So much natural light flows through the windows, many of which have been replaced. The eat-in kitchen leads out to the back deck that overlooks a large fenced in yard. Many updates throughout the home: metal roof, windows, flooring, gfci outlets and much more. The l...
- 317 N Main St, Versailles, IL, 62378 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1142 Sqft
- This cute home has so much to offer for the price. Outside, you will find a large fenced in back yard with fire pit, and 16x26 attached garage with additional storage areas. Inside are 2 nice sized bedrooms and bonus room that has been used as a bedroom in the past. The updated bathroom is right off a nice sized eat-in kitchen, both with newer flooring and other items. There's a 11x5 enclosed porch to sip your coffee in, and a laundry room with an attic fan to help cool the home. The seller has done many updat...
- 415-419 Hampshire, Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- · 31,155 Sqft
- Amazing opportunity to own your own business in downtown district! Full bar/grill, large reception area, and micro-brewery. The 2nd & 3rd floors consist of apartments (9 total) fully rented and producing income. Roof is a rubberized membrane.
- 906 Hampshire, Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- · 3,720 Sqft
- Night club bar with many updates! Over 3,500 sq. ft. with pool table area. 2 Bars 22 foot long. Outside patio area 39 X 50 great for summer (outside bathrooms). Large 26 x 20 raised dance floor, upper lounge area. Roof approx 7 years. HVAC 3 years. All inventory included.
- 490 Main St, Barry, IL, 62312 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1719 Sqft
- Sitting on an over sized corner lot in the center of town, this solid home has tons of potential and a great location. The 3 car garage,wood shed and extra shed bring plenty of extra storage to this already spacious home. Main floor laundry, plenty of cabinet space in the kitchen, wood stove for low utilities in the winter, and a full bath on both floors. Appliances are newer and also convey. Other high school is Western Barry.
- 906 Cherry Street, Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft