- 779 N. 2850 Av., Ursa, IL, 62376 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,782 Sqft
- A little piece of heaven! Small energy efficient home on 41.1 acres 20 tillable (rented & CRP) and 20 wooded with 2 ponds. Others: Styrofoam Insulated concrete home. Zoning=Farm w/buildings Water Heater=solar power with electric back up 120 gal tank. Garage= 30x60 Radiant heat with office, large overhead door plumbed for bath plus Exposed basement with walkout could be covered by deck or attached garage. Retaining walls and I-Beams in place. Flooring=Stained/painted concrete. Feature=Foodplot Electric=RIA...
- 95 Woodlawn Rd., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2301 Sqft
- Welcome to 95 Woodlawn Rd! This is a stunning 4 bedroom, 2 full bathroom home! Brand new electric box, a/c, furnace, water heater, new flooring in the large living room/dining room, granite countertops, new paint, 2 fireplaces, some new fixtures, new walk in shower on the main floor, newer appliances - hardly used at all - a brand new laundry room that is being added in the screened in porch which now has heat and new windows. Closets galore - large floored attic over the garage that could be finished or just used ...
- 2151 E. 1700th St., Coatsburg, IL, 62325 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1731 Sqft
- Stunning farmhouse with so many updates. Gutted to the studs, new electric, new plumbing, new HVAC, new metal roof, so much more! 4 bedrooms with upstairs loft, 3 full baths. Beautiful master bedroom and bath with fireplaces. All this on 1 acre of country living.
- 13246 Camden Rd., Rushville, IL, 62353 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1120 Sqft
- From the bamboo floors to the marbled window sills, you'll notice how much thought was put into this newer built 2016 home. The kitchen hosts a breakfast bar, pantry and oak cabinets, and opens to the living room. A tiled walk-in shower gives a spa like feel. The main floor laundry room has an additional toilet and sink. The 2 car attached garage and additional outbuilding give plenty of storage inside and out on this 1.07 acre property to enjoy. All appliances convey. Nothing left to do but move in! Other flooring...
- 821 Christopher Court, Quincy, IL, 62305 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1095 Sqft
- Welcome to 821 Christopher Ct.! This is a 3 bedroom home with a full, ready to finish basement, a large back yard - just under a half acre with a new deck in 2020 - new water heater, a/c new in 2013 - and the roof was new in 2011. Newer, updated hickory cabinets, new carpet and vinyl plank flooring - hardwood flooring in the 3 bedrooms. This home has a waterproofing system in the basement. With your own personal touches, you could make this home yours. Super convenient location - on a cul-de-sac. Buyers are welcome...
- 105 W. Union, Mt. Sterling, IL, 62353 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1455 Sqft
- Nice 3 bed, 2 bath with newer HVAC and plumbing. New roof in March 2022. Large living room with hardwood. Currently being used as a rental. Great starter home or investment property! Selling as-is with inspections welcome.
- 307 E. Wood St., Camp Point, IL, 62320 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1800 Sqft
- Unique opportunity to have an investment property located on Hwy 24 in Camp Point. The building sits on a half acre and is zoned commercial and has been used as a rental property and daycare. Over 1800 sq feet on the main level with many large rooms. Lower level has almost 1800 sq feet and is a walkup. There are numerous possibilities and uses for this great location. Being sold "as is" but inspections are welcome.
- 425 S. 4th St., Warsaw, IL, 62379 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1050 Sqft
- Check out this move in ready home! Updated flooring with new bedroom and bathroom renovations. Centrally located in town with a large fenced in backyard.
- 104 S. Jefferson, Clayton, IL, 62324 United States
- · 1,980 Sqft
- Ready to be a business owner! This restaurant has everything you will need to get started. Everything conveys, all fixtures, appliances, tables/chairs, cookware, serving dishes and utensils. Coffee pot & soda machine leased. Approx. 1,200 sq. ft. of dining area, large storage room, public restroom with separate closet. Great location with established customer base. Other exterior is concrete block.
- 1415 Monroe St., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1550 Sqft
- Office could be 3rd bedroom but is walk through to upper level and bath. 2 rooms upper level. Large home. Small one car garage. Beautiful lot.
- 921 S. 6th, Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 740 Sqft
- Great starter home or rental. Some replacement windows. Newer carpet, blinds. Hardwood under carpet only in living room and bedrooms. New water line with shut off to stool. Stool has new guts and wax ring. Basement east wall stabilized with anchors run 10 ft from rear of house many years ago per seller.
- 305 Pittsfield Rd 514, Mt. Sterling, IL, 62353 United States
- · 2596 Sqft
- Great Opportunity to own a turn-key business with remarkable growth potential! This business has the most up-to-date tools available; they can effectively an efficiently service most motor vehicles. Approx. 2600 sq. ft. building in fantastic location in TIF District. The building features a waiting area, office and restroom. There service area is 35x40 with oil pit and storage room, (2) 200 Amp service boxes. All inventory included in sale - tire changer/wheel balancer, scanning machines, air compressor, weldin...
- 929 Long Dr., Quincy, IL, 62305 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3558 Sqft
- Welcome to 929 Long Drive located in beautiful Spring Lake Estates. This is a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 baths, full finished walkout basement with a 2nd kitchen and the possibility of another bedroom. Ceramic tile in the lower level is heated & controlled by a thermostat - large great room with cathedral ceilings - updated kitchen & appliances, main flr. laundry and LL laundry - new sunroom - large deck - oversized lot - 3 car garage - new driveway & landscaping, new gutters & roof - 2 gas fireplaces and so ...
- 1416 Kochs Lane, Quincy, IL, 62305 United States
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,863 Sqft
- Character, charm and so much more to offer. Large, fenced yard with double gate. Patio doors to 12x17 deck right off master suite. Hardwood floors and original woodwork. 20x16 covered patio. Utility average includes heated garage. Garage is 32x30 with additional storage and 1/2 bathroom. New 200 AMP service. 3rd level could be finished for additional space.
- 2207 Spring St., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2244 Sqft
- This stunning home has been completely redone to pull a modern look while maintaining the character and charm you would expect in this 1920s home. The hardwood floors are stunning. Black and gold finishes throughout. Large windows that draw in natural light everywhere. The main floor full bath is new as is the main floor laundry. Upstairs you will find 4 true and spacious bedrooms with another full bath. The attention to detail will surely draw you in.
- 2197 N. 2250th Ave., Camp Point, IL, 62320 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1372 Sqft
- Make it your own. 1372 sf ranch has lovely breezeway. Updated kitchen, furnace and water heater. Large deck off dining room. Two outbuildings included: 3 sided pole barn and older shed. Level yard and the rest wooded. All offers in by Sunday morning.
- 634 S. 19th St., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Lovely Bungalow in a great south end location. Original hardwood flooring and woodwork throughout. New windows, roof as well as updated kitchen approx 5-6 years ago. The attic is open and large enough to create more living space. Basement has plenty of storage and could be finished as well. Fenced back yard with private drive, one car garage and alley access. Another one car garage and shared drive on the South side of house.
- 932 Payson Ave., Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1165 Sqft
- Welcome home! This is a cozy 2 bedroom brick home that has been well maintained. Updates over recent years include windows, 200 amp electric service, water heater, furnace, a/c new in 2012. Much of the foundation has been re-tuckpointed resulting in a dry basement. Large kitchen with oak cabinets, spacious living room and master bedroom. Washer and dryer are in the smaller bedroom but they can be moved. Deep back yard - oversized, newer 2 car garage with a newer roof - alley access. Quick possession on this solid h...
- 309 E. Main St., Clayton, IL, 62324 United States
- Lot with house selling as-is. Multiple possibilities for this piece of land.