- 1003 E Wood, Camp Point, IL, 62320 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3640 Sqft
- If you want room, this Frank Lloyd Wright style home situated on almost eight acres is for you. The south-facing wall of glass in the 32 ft. living room frames the park-like setting as well as the stocked pond. This vintage home's true assets have been left untouched. Architectural elements include solid structural wood beams, clerestory windows, clean lined built-ins that run throughout this four-bedroom (possibly 5), two and a half bath home. Gourmet kitchen with custom designed cabinetry, island and open layout ...
- SW Sec 31 Cooperstown Twp, Mt. Sterling, IL, 62353 United States
- If you are looking for peace and serenity, this site has it all to build your dream home with walkout potential, or lodge for hunting, or farming with approximately 5+ tillable acres. Water, fiber and electric available for your homesite or lodge. Seller is willing to divide the land to suit buyer! Currently the tillable land is in grass with no current renter.
- 415-419 Hampshire, Quincy, IL, 62301 United States
- · 31,155 Sqft
- Amazing opportunity to own your own business in downtown district! Full bar/grill, large reception area, and micro-brewery. The 2nd & 3rd floors consist of apartments (9 total) fully rented and producing income. Roof is a rubberized membrane.
- 317 N Kentucky, Camp Point, IL, 62320 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1400 Sqft
- 307 N Main, Loraine, IL, 62349 United States
- · 12320 Sqft
- Unique property. Was built for the Elementary School, but has been used as a Hunting Lodge. The property is on 4.95 acres. Property could be used for many different features, businesses, or for same use. There is 2 separate restrooms with showers. There is also a small private 5x8 bath. There are 2 small office type rooms in the front 8x15 on either side of hallway. The gym is 32x58.
- Pittsfield Rd, Mt. Sterling, IL, 62353 United States
- Are you looking for a great building site with substantial traffic flow for your business? Located just off of a high traffic road in Mt. Sterling, surrounded by popular shopping destinations and businesses, this property is seen daily by many. In addition, this is located in the TIF district, giving you the chance to utilize the financial opportunities this project has to offer.
- 340 W Second St, Versailles, IL, 62378 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1115 Sqft
- Take a look at this enchanting 20th century home! Comfort and warmth flood from this 2 Bed/1 Bath home, complete with new updates,: New roof, windows, furnace and water heater! The garage is detached and equipped with storage shelves for your convenience. Take a moment to enjoy the peaceful, shaded back yard from your back patio. Move-in ready!!!
- 398 1200N, Mt. Sterling, IL, 62353 United States
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1405 Sqft
- 4 Bedroom, 1 Bath Country home has everything you need, at a price you can't beat! Being just minutes from Mt. Sterling, this home sits on .79 acres, has a large hoop shed and a beautiful wrap around porch. Come inside and you will immediately notice the beautiful woodwork, amazing natural lighting throughout, built in cabinets, and hardwood flooring. This house has had many upgrades and updates throughout, and you can't beat the location!
- 606 S Main St, Timewell, IL, 62375 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1420 Sqft
- As soon as you walk into this 3 bedroom home, you will notice it has been meticulously cared for and maintained. The lower level boasts a very open living, dining, kitchen area that is great for entertaining guests. A breakfast nook adds even more seating options, and the screened in porch is a wonderful place to unwind at the end of the day. Several updates include new tile, carpet & water heater '14, and new roof, siding & extra insulation in the last 10 years. Sitting on the large back deck, you can look...